Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: iBleedPink
Thank you, slowly. and you're one of the sweetest members yourself. :)
your username is from this song? correct me if I'm wrong. let's jam to it. 🥳
Thanks sweets. ❤️ And thank you FF for calling me positive 😆 cuz people IRL know I'm an overthinker who only thinks in negative 😅😅 but after reading your words I'm hopeful I'll turn all the negatives in my life to positive :)
Yes, Yes Smitten, my UN is from this song only. I loveeee it.💖 Moreover, I guess we all are drifting towards something or the other in our life, right?! Let's drift ourselves towards positive vibes 🤙
Ranbir 😳
This is for hava haaawaai😆ke tum kab aaoge 🤗
He is a gem and while we are busy praising this genuis with his recent brilliance in MWA Lets discuss which one is your fav imtiaz ali movie as...
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX
16