Yup this one..it’s a nice song..heard full song first time when it was shared here..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yup this one..it’s a nice song..heard full song first time when it was shared here..
Originally posted by: Chatterbox1
Yup this one..it’s a nice song..heard full song first time when it was shared here..
pr bht dhundhne pr b mje wo song ni mile “kaanpti h ate hue Roshni yha” … I searched everywhere
pr bht dhundhne pr b mje wo song ni mile “kaanpti h ate hue Roshni yha” … I searched everywhere
I have no idea which song is that but the tune was good..hope you find it 🙈
Originally posted by: Chatterbox1
I have no idea which song is that but the tune was good..hope you find it 🙈
yaar ni mil ra bht dhundha ..😭
pr bht dhundhne pr b mje wo song ni mile “kaanpti h ate hue Roshni yha” … I searched everywhere
Jiggy tumko mila kya?