They moved it to wrong forums again 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They moved it to wrong forums again 😆
Our Hobi is a Hollywood star now. And I can't even tell him and Suga apart 😆Originally posted by: TheMinion
They moved it to wrong forums again 😆
people ask all kinds of things there these days 😆Originally posted by: semantic.error
Have we just given up any pretense this is a Bollywood forum now 🤣
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Our Hobi is a Hollywood star now. And I can't even tell him and Suga apart 😆
Hoseok is a sweety, liked him since before. But I can't like the whole group 😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Our Hobi is a Hollywood star now. And I can't even tell him and Suga apart 😆
Easy...
The one sitting like a rock - Suga
The one moving all the time - Hobi

Not into rap, so didn't like it.
Love Hobi ❤️. He is a sunshine and best dancer of the group . I loved his mixtape so I love this as well .
This is with Becky G ❤️ .