Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is BOP... Hobs experimenting with Rock...
Have we just given up any pretense this is a Bollywood forum now 🤣
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Have we just given up any pretense this is a Bollywood forum now 🤣
Shhhhhh 🤫
Kisiko pata nahi chalega
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Have we just given up any pretense this is a Bollywood forum now 🤣
If Pritam finds this song catchy enough, he will copy it eventually and put it inside a bollywood movie 👍🏼
Originally posted by: TheMinion
This is BOP... Hobs experimenting with Rock...
![]()
We didn't start the fire. It started with political, religious and South industry topics. We are just carrying the legacy forward - anything but Bollywood.
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Have we just given up any pretense this is a Bollywood forum now 🤣
In my entire career as a bollywood forum member here, I feel I hardly ever talk about bollywood anymore. 😆
Omg!!!
He is my ultimate BIAS
I am continuously streaming
Loved his new avatar
why you talking to yourself bro 😆Originally posted by: TheMinion
We didn't start the fire. It started with political, religious and South industry topics. We are just carrying the legacy forward - anything but Bollywood.
Originally posted by: semantic.error
why you talking to yourself bro 😆
Oops... I wanted to quote you, I have no idea how this happened 😆
