this weekend? As in tomorrow my morning? 😲Originally posted by: simply.meghana
When do you want to start writing our story?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this weekend? As in tomorrow my morning? 😲Originally posted by: simply.meghana
When do you want to start writing our story?
I hate this website. It just wont load pages for me🤡
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
this weekend? As in tomorrow my morning? 😲
Sure that works!
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I hate this website. It just wont load pages for me🤡
That’s when I have to turn off my wifi and turn it back on again 🤣
for me it is tab. I have to open new tab and reload website in that and close existing one. Its as if some problem with cache or sth that website crashes 🤪Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That’s when I have to turn off my wifi and turn it back on again 🤣
Btw u cant get books now can u?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
for me it is tab. I have to open new tab and reload website in that and close existing one. Its as if some problem with cache or sth that website crashes 🤪
🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a site this is
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Btw u cant get books now can u?
I haven’t gotten the email for the book arriving yet and even then I don’t think I should go out for a few more days 😭 only symptom left is a mild sore throat but I don’t know when I won’t be contagious 🐷
if i had to give an analogy it would be this- EK ka show in making slowly 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
if i had to give an analogy it would be this- EK ka show in making slowly 🤣🤣
That’s not a good sign 🤣🤡
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k