Originally posted by: mango.falooda
my shipper heartu! 💔 cracks... kekekek....... they do kind of look couple-y
Buddies look like that 🤣 not necessarily lovers 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mango.falooda
my shipper heartu! 💔 cracks... kekekek....... they do kind of look couple-y
Buddies look like that 🤣 not necessarily lovers 😂😂
Originally posted by: CoffeeCake
Ushna will get into depression looking at colorful life of Zainab 😆
Beta ko kuch nahi aata aur baap rangraliya mana raha hai🤣
kekeke... look at teh amount of gap that usama has between himself and moustache#2 fella, and the gap between zainab and that other girl. whereas, usama and zainab are squeezed together. 💔
I'm just waiting for the last episode of this drama and I'll make sure that I don't get attached to any Pak drama. I hate depressing content and no suhagraat concept.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfYSObLuX0s/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Her dress looked so much better in the ramp
Originally posted by: mango.falooda
kekeke... look at teh amount of gap that usama has between himself and moustache#2 fella, and the gap between zainab and that other girl. whereas, usama and zainab are squeezed together. 💔
They are best friends others come later in priority na 🤣 rahul and anjali type 🤣
Guys this off topic...and not related to Pak dramas .
If anyone knows which drama this clip is from please let me know
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I find this group's friendship very adorable 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfW_clyIWtX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Serious question. Whose hands are on sehar's shoulders. It's not zainab's hands and don't look like usama's hands are that long
Serious question. Whose hands are on sehar's shoulders. It's not zainab's hands and don't look like usama's hands are that long
It is Zainab's , look properly
Originally posted by: MuratHayat
Guys this off topic...and not related to Pak dramas .
If anyone knows which drama this clip is from please let me know
It is a Chinese wuxia drama but don't know the name. I don't watch much wuxia cdramas.