Chat Clubs

Jimmy Jab Games Season 1: Puzzles Galore (R2 Ans + R3 pg 140)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The Sarge and Cap'n are out and it's time for the.....JIMMY JAB GAMES!

The first Jimmy Jabs were held...ah screw that. Watch the video below to know more about the Jimmy Jab games in Jake Peralta's voice:

Now that you have the history of the Jimmy Jab games, it's time for the...

Free Animated Bullets - ClipartEach season will have a theme. These season's theme is Puzzles Galore.

Free Animated Bullets - Clipart Each round will have points and you have to score a certain number of points to continue to the next round. Score less than those points (or don't play at all) and you will be axed in Rosa style.

Free Animated Bullets - Clipart This season the rounds have no creativity requirements. You do not need to know how to make gifs, siggies, write stories, or anything of that sort. You just need your brain.

Free Animated Bullets - Clipart Questions can be asked in the thread (unless told otherwise) and I will accumulate the most important questions into a Q&A post below.

Free Animated Bullets - Clipart You are not allowed to ask anyone for help. This is your game and your game alone!

Free Animated Bullets - Clipart The leaderboard will not be revealed until the end. You are free to calculate and share your own points if you want, but I will only share the eliminated people and their scores.

Free Animated Bullets - Clipart Interested? Sign up below by July 3rd 11:59 PM IST. The game will start sometime after that deadline with the first round. There are 5 rounds with each round lasting 3 days (72 hours), so you have to give me the next 18 days only. smiley2

Good luck and get started!

Tags - oye_nakhrewaali

Edited by Minionite - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Savera84

Does the answer need to be exact or can it be something else which conveys the meaning?

Cheers..

As long as it is the same thing as the answer then I'll count it. Like if the answer was gun and you said rifle or the thing that fires bullets I will count it.

Edited by Minionite - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

And my latest game is here! Spread the news and sign up!

Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Minionite

Tagging some more people.

Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Minionite

Third set of tags.

Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Shreya.🤗

Sign me up please!

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Shreya'a new game is here.

Are you interested?

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Shreya is back with a game.

Come and join the fun.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Shreya's latest game is here! Spread the news and sign up!

Cheers..