What is he up to?
Is he going to get Shubham to leave Mithai at the mandap?
PS:
Now I see why media is banned. Lots of drama on the way. I hope it’s good drama and Mithai is toned down a bit.
Page
of
1What is he up to?
Is he going to get Shubham to leave Mithai at the mandap?
PS:
Now I see why media is banned. Lots of drama on the way. I hope it’s good drama and Mithai is toned down a bit.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looking at the way things are going on, i think you're right about Girish's motive. But i feel that makers won't turn Girish cunning or negative, and his motive would get accomplished without him asking Shubam to backout.
I just answered this in the episode topic.
That’s what I thought that Girish and Shubham will last min call off the wedding….
Daadu deep down knows and can and will see just how selfish his family members are and to what length.
Yep, and then Sid will step up!! He already dislikes his Dad and now, pata nahi kya hoga!!
Hate his father even more if he gets to know this was a plan to leave her at the last minute. Girish deserves it.Originally posted by: Namita-M
Yep, and then Sid will step up!! He already dislikes his Dad and now, pata nahi kya hoga!!
Lennie, the precap was horrifying for me. The fact that Girish a father figure is planning to do to a girl!!
Sid is going to hate him so much more!!