Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Personally, I think she's wayyyy prettier than all d other new actresses. If only she could act, it would have been sone pe suhag.
She is pretty but isko bolo ajeeb ajeeb hair color na karwaye 😅
One of the most if not the most stunning new face. But she can not act at all!



![]()
Nope. She has the personality and screen presence of a chalk board. Huge turn off.
Post better pics of her 😆
If you call her a stunner then I have to be stunned
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
If you call her a stunner then I have to be stunned
I do, but we don't agree on the hotness of actresses 😆
We dont ? Which actresses you like ? Tell me the measurements 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2079074686634471816 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxN85kBZiI8
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-and-aditya-roy-kapur-spark-dating-buzz-after-reported-breakup-with-veer-pahariya_234051
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
15