Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
nahin they will torture you 🤣🤣.
All I gotta say is I am always the favourite aunt. Also, children love me. A natural trait I possess 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
nahin they will torture you 🤣🤣.
All I gotta say is I am always the favourite aunt. Also, children love me. A natural trait I possess 🤣
not interested 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
And here I was hoping you would take advantage of the surname and gatecrash all the future baby events 🤣🤣🤣
She used this meaning or what🤣🤣🤣.Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Vedika used a PG version. Search Google. 😆

deepu aur soni kya karte hain 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
aap boring ho rahe ho . Learn something from deepu and soni. Why are you like shivani🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Shivu aapki long lost sister vedu🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️😒😒. Both are same to same🤣🤣🐷
what exactly isnt fast in his life 🤣Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Hardik Pandya did the same. 😆
They are lively and energetic. Whereas you and shivani are dull and boring😒😒😒😒. Life ekdum black kyun lagti hai aap dono ke🤣🤣🤣. Both of you should chill 😎😎Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
deepu aur soni kya karte hain 🤣🤣🤣
😳. Mujhe feeling aati hai as if I am talking to some saint 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Koi moh nahi hai zindagi se🤗.what should i do to not be boring?? 🤣 i chill a lot more thqn u thinkOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
They are lively and energetic. Whereas you and shivani are dull and boring😒😒😒😒. Life ekdum black kyun lagti hai aap dono ke🤣🤣🤣. Both of you should chill 😎😎
😳. Mujhe feeling aati hai as if I am talking to some saint 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Koi moh nahi hai zindagi se🤗.
why 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
You just stop it🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣.
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Anyone watching aashiqana..Koi toh hoga jo dekh raha hai iss show ko 🤣🤣🤣😎😎
Trailer hi dekh dekhke mann bhar gaya🤣
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27