Originally posted by: Enlightened21
Relax Aruuu relax....indigestion hua hai tujhe. 🤣
https://twitter.com/i/status/1540228718676680704
Vo bhi kya din the? 😭
Good old days, sleepless nights and unending obsession 🤧
I miss the obsession 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Enlightened21
Relax Aruuu relax....indigestion hua hai tujhe. 🤣
https://twitter.com/i/status/1540228718676680704
Vo bhi kya din the? 😭
Good old days, sleepless nights and unending obsession 🤧
I miss the obsession 🥺
Originally posted by: Param-Sundari
Good old days, sleepless nights and unending obsession 🤧
I miss the obsession 🥺
Bold - Pooja.... it's good in one way as it's helping us to get detached from the show slowly and at the same time we have the first 100 episodes to go back any time. Noone can spoil that for us. 😏
Originally posted by: Enlightened21
Bold - Pooja.... it's good in one way as it's helping us to get detached from the show slowly and at the same time we have the first 100 episodes to go back any time. Noone can spoil that for us. 😏
I'm detached from long. Maybe the wedding track. That's like Feb end. I can enjoy drama from distance but i don't feel like going back rn.
Dear fans - is there a link to all of Aryan and Imilie scenes? Please please share. Thanks so much in advance
Originally posted by: Enlightened21
Relax Aruuu relax....indigestion hua hai tujhe. 🤣
https://twitter.com/i/status/1540228718676680704
Vo bhi kya din the? 😭
I know its too far- fetched but I so want those days to come back. The leads deserve it , we deserve it😒
Not fair Atif, abandoning the show like that.
So mad do see like this scene yaar... What a cute fight and all they served us.... 😭😭
yes.... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/imlie/5269583/arylie-scenes-driveOriginally posted by: columbia
Dear fans - is there a link to all of Aryan and Imilie scenes? Please please share. Thanks so much in advance
You can find all the scenes here.. (1-115) in first drive... Rest on the 2nd drive link....and if u have Twitter accounts follow the uploader all thanks to her we can see arylie scene from 1 place.. She did a amazing job....
In confession episode , why does Aryan ask Imlie to say "Over" !!!
I did to get that part !!!
Anyone knows !!!
In confession episode , why does Aryan ask Imlie to say "Over" !!!
I did to get that part !!!
Anyone knows !!!
She put him on statue na.
He can't move (hug her) until she says over, releases that condition, get it?
Got it. Thank you 😀