Yeah bechara neil😁❤

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Saroj mami🤣 no one thought she would make a entry here 🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mini🤣 she trapped Neil 🤣 she is determined right from teenage to make Neil has father of her kids 🤣 and she will make him one soon🤣

Edited by N_sharmaa - 1 years ago
PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Mini🤣 she trapped Neil 🤣 she is determined right from teenage to make Neil has father of her kids 🤣 and she will make him one soon🤣

Yeah...She will make him the father of her child😜

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon 

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon 

Thankyou ❤

PopyRosid thumbnail

Part:11

no.. i don't have. but i like someone "mini replied.

"who is that person?"ashok asked.

"Neil"mini replied.

"What😳😳?" Neil asked in shock.

"Didn't you hear me? Is there any problem with your ears?" Minnie asked Neil skeptically.

"but mini beta" Ashok start to say something but interrupted by mini.

"pappa Neil is my friend, we know him from childhood. I know his positive side and negative side.It's nice that i will marry neil else than a stranger"mini said to ashok.

"Mini please stop it this rubbish😡"Neil said angrily.

"What happened neil don't you like me?"mini asked in sarcastic tone.

"Mini we... We are just friends. there is no romantic feeling between us. then how could we marry"Neil said controlling his anger because Ashok was there.

"Neil I'm been friends with you since childhood, we like each other, so we can be a perfect couple. then romantic feelings ... Most of the arranged marriage are love after marriage, right?"Mini replied.

"we like each other nahi we hate each other"neil murmured.

"But mini beta, he does not have a job which means he is not financially independent. How can I marry you to someone like that? He has not have money for your needs but also for his needs" ashok replied.

"job ... financial independence Is this enough for men only? Women do not want it?In case How can I live if my husband dies after marriage? Or how I would live if he went with another woman. Isn't financial independence essential for women too? "mini asked to ashok.

"Yeah yeah ... correct. Financial independence is very important to ladies. Uncle,we can have her wedding after she get a good job" Neil told Ashok in a pleading voice.

mini smrik while hearing his reply.

"but beta her kundli.. i can't take risk with her life"ashok replied.

"but beta her kundli.. i can't take risk with her life"ashok replied.

"I can not risk my life either," Neil said to himself and said to Ashok in a weeping voice "uncle... it is superstition. don't belive it"

"Neil beta..."when ashok started to reply neil interrupted him.

"Uncle, I'm saying this for the good of the Mini. we all know how stubborn she is. If she marries me, her life will not go well. I have no responsibility. Not a good job. I live at the expense of my pappa so how can I protect mini.

It's good she stay single better than marrying me"Neil said to ashok.

""Mere hone wali bacche ki baap if you do not try to change pappa's decision, I will not change my decision. If you marry me, you will have sleepless nights😁."Mini said with smirk in neils ears and went upside.

Neil slowly sat down in front of Ashok and said "Uncle, age is just a number.My friend Rima's father got married for the second time in his 50s. And as mini was correct babitha aunty is your past.move on from your past "neil said like an advice.

Ashok looked at Neil in amazement because Neil is changing his words he said a while back.

"Then what will do if people make fun of him?" Minnie asked from above. "This little devil😡" neil murmurs and replied to mini.

"we an say that concentrate on your work and family"

with a smile mini went to her room.

Neil notices that ashok is thinking of something serious and neil asked about it.

"Uncle, what are you thinking?"

"Neil ... what are you discussing with Ashok Bhai Sahab" Priya asked to Neil when she stepped inside the house.

"omg! mom ...." neil heard priya's voice and called out to God in hir mind. Neil knows that if priya knows what mini said, priya will perform his and mini's wedding on the spot.

"why are you here?"Neil turned towards priya and asked with a fake smile.

"i came here to give this kesari to mini. Mini like kesari very much"Priya replied with a smile.

"oh mini is in her room... yo go to her room quickly "neil said to priya.

ignoring his words priya asked to ashok"ashok bhai sahab... what are you discussing with him. any serious matter? "

"Today I read Mini's kundli and it was written that she should get married at the age of twenty. When Neil came here, I was discussing the matter with him."ashok replied.

"Marriage?She is a child Ashok Sahab. Want to get married now ?. Did you talk to mini about this? priya asked sadly

"She says she does not want to get married now. We had a little quarrel over that. Last she put two conditions,first condition is my second marriage . If not, I should marry her to someone she likes?"

neil tried to stop him but Ashok told to priya what mini said.

"Did she say she wanted to marry the guy she liked when she was in 11th grade?" Priya asked.

"No... she said she want to marry neil"ashok replied.

"what..."priya said in excitement.

"Omg!I'm trapped "neil said to himself when he saw the expression of priya.

To be continued.....

what do you guys want.. ashok pappa ji's second marriage or Mineil marriage 🥰😇.

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments❤