Originally posted by: FingerFetish
@ Munna - Did you enjoy me laughing my ass off? 🤣
Yours was a nice mashup
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
@ Munna - Did you enjoy me laughing my ass off? 🤣
Yours was a nice mashup
Originally posted by: iBleedPink
🤗
okay I'll leave lag ja gale here too before calling it a night ... please forgive me for those screechy bits. 😒
https://vocaroo.com/1bCtlge9Ndty
and that's it, please, I'm done after this. 😆
Its good
SOFT 🤗
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
N my cutiepie smitten wins this round
Me n ff will sing a besura duet one day for sure lmao
But she will keep forgetting lyrics too mjhe wo to yaad rehta h lol 😜
I had dedicated a song to you Munna but I didn’t post it. 😆
knowing u i m glad u didn't post. 🤗
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Quoting this so I can drag you down with me as I provide the link to my humiliation. I can’t even tell you lot how much I regretted agreeing to this bargain. Never again. 🥴
Now I shall sleep as to avoid remaining conscious while this video is rotting here. 😆
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1mjycq5pmn8o81/Video%2025-6-2022%2C%2012%2025%2059%20am.mov?dl=0
Wow you guys. 😻
Finger you have such an infectious laugh. 🤣❤️
IBleed and FF 🥰

ChotaShakil who gives giving angry reaction

and @Chotashakil cuz I can't tag you
here's from FF and I to everyone (cuz I feel very bad stealing her signature GIF 😆)

m not chotashakil anymore cutiepieOriginally posted by: iBleedPink
and @Chotashakil cuz I can't tag you
here's from FF and I to everyone (cuz I feel very bad stealing her signature GIF 😆)
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
m not chotashakil anymore cutiepie
Am I supposed to address you as MainePyarKiya now? geez. 😆
Too bad cuz you will have to remain chotashakil. Unless you wanna be called Munna like everyone else calls you around here. 😎
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k