Siblings' bonding will be something to cherish....par yeh dikhaya toh na...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Siblings' bonding will be something to cherish....par yeh dikhaya toh na...
Originally posted by: Arpita00001
Siblings' bonding will be something to cherish....par yeh dikhaya toh na...
Dikhayenge aisa lag raha.. lemme see Manna and Gagan drinking and wasting Nikhil's money, Barkha missing the fun cuz shaadi and Harsh & Badal helping their parents, being the "good" kids. 😳
Nik & Pallu exchanging Manna & Gagan with the hopes they'll behave better 🤣
Harsh ko dikhaya bhi nahi abhi takðŸ˜
Sibling bond is going to fun to watch. I hope Harsh is not shown in negative light. I was hoping he would have been shown as a upset son but a understanding son like Badal and got close to his mom and helped his parents .
I want to see Nani and the 5 children bonding as well. I can’t wait to see Manna and Barka scene