I slept and came back, and you guys are still waiting for me, awwwwww.. 😳.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I slept and came back, and you guys are still waiting for me, awwwwww.. 😳.
if u find the link post kardenaOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
Tsk tsk, why do you delete your twitter messages? What are you trying to hide? 😆I can’t find it. There’s too much scrolling required.
Ab main jaraha ho sony tc bye bye
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
I slept and came back, and you guys are still waiting for me, awwwwww.. 😳.
🤣 aren't you up a little early today, Heisenberg? OMG did you even sleep? Why don't you catch up on your zzz's and come back after ten hours?
Suno na is like one of my fav tunes, brings back memories. 😳
Originally posted by: JO5E7CGDSEWUYL3Y
🤣 aren't you up a little early today, Heisenberg? OMG did you even sleep? Why don't you catch up on your zzz's and come back after ten hours?
I'm usually up around this time, only 4 hours of sleep 😭 the anticipation of hearing yours and FF's sensuous voices kept me awake. 😆
Now, hurry up. 😳
Wait, wtf? Mai.NePyarKiya is Munna?
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
I'm usually up around this time, only 4 hours of sleep 😭 the anticipation of hearing yours and FF's sensuous voices kept me awake. 😆
Now, hurry up. 😳
I'm getting there. Just imagine that I sound like a squirrel ... so that it can only go up from there no matter how I sound. 😆
Gotta check in with FF too ... how's it coming along, my friend? 😉
Originally posted by: M5DK6IZHD7ZPJSLL
I'm getting there. Just imagine that I sound like a squirrel ... so that it can only go up from there no matter how I sound. 😆
Gotta check in with FF too ... how's it coming along, my friend? 😉
I’m still at work. 🥴 I shall record when I get home. I’ll likely post it by tomorrow morning when you’re all online. I don’t want my singing just sitting on this thread, rotting in humiliation, while you’re all asleep. 😆
Originally posted by: MLFFPIIZOE4V5YYZ
I'm getting there. Just imagine that I sound like a squirrel ... so that it can only go up from there no matter how I sound. 😆
Gotta check in with FF too ... how's it coming along, my friend? 😉
Have you got past Kaun yet? 😆 btw, are you gonna be gracious enough like Birdie and post more than one? ⭐️
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m still at work. 🥴 I shall record when I get home. I’ll likely post it by tomorrow morning when you’re all online. I don’t want my singing just sitting on this thread, rotting in humiliation, while you’re all asleep. 😆
Good idea ... I don't want that humiliation either and will wait for at least two people to be around before I share. 😆
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k