pfft. this is me -- as calm and cool as a cucumber. 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
pfft. this is me -- as calm and cool as a cucumber. 😎
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum
that's just so british/ aussie.😆 Piss off means something different in the states
wonder why its piss off, not piss on, or piss at😆
Does piss off in the states mean having a pissing face off competition? 😆
That's nice, can you be a calm and cool cucumber and post your clips as soon as possible please? 😎
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum
looks like i was playing hookey when the teacher was holding class😆. Couldn't you have made it more interesting?😆
that reminds me- i need to go easy on the posts. I get out of the slammer july 7th or so, maybe. I think the committee will sit on my case and review😆
Seems like you’ve been skipping or dozing off while class was being held. 😆 Vijay, the CEO also thanked and acknowledged my services. Sooner or later, I’ll usurp his position and take over. 😉
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
That's nice, can you be a calm and cool cucumber and post your clips as soon as possible please? 😎
sounds like you aren't going to bed tonight .... is it the anticipation? 😆
I'll come up with something by tomorrow.... ⭐️
Originally posted by: iBleedPink
sounds like you aren't going to bed tonight .... is it the anticipation? 😆
I'll come up with something by tomorrow.... ⭐️
I'm off to sleep now, but I shall be looking forward to hearing your sensuous voice singing Kaun Tujhe , especially if Birdie has given his stamp of approval. 😆
Thanks again Birdie for sharing your clips with us, I enjoyed listening to them. ⭐️
FF, I will be looking forward to hearing your sensuous voice too , and to solve this South America mystery. 😆
Good night/day folks.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Does piss off in the states mean having a pissing face off competition? 😆
haha to piss off means to anger/ make upset..
usage- FF is really pissed off at having to attend all the weddings😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Seems like you’ve been skipping or dozing off while class was being held. 😆 Vijay, the CEO also thanked and acknowledged my services. Sooner or later, I’ll usurp his position and take over. 😉
...
yea you need to do a boardroom coup and install yourself... and give yourself a golden parachute for the day you'll inevitably get fired for doing a lousy job etc etc.😆
btw where can one find one of your famous tutorials?😊
not sure you want to compare yourself to a cucumber. Cucumbers get eaten for lunch😆
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum
haha to piss off means to anger/ make upset..
usage- FF is really pissed off at having to attend all the weddings😆
We say that as well. I guess piss off can be used in a range of different contexts here. 😆
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k