Thank you. I am now confident about two things. 1) Our chemistry knowledge on lead 2) TM will never ask a chemistry question about leads again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thank you. I am now confident about two things. 1) Our chemistry knowledge on lead 2) TM will never ask a chemistry question about leads again
ShibuuOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I think the atomic number of lead is 82, the density is 11.34 g/cm3 and Crystal structure is face-centered cubic (fcc)

P.S I'm a little confused though what the post is actually about?? 🤔
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Shibuu
P.S I'm a little confused though what the post is actually about?? 🤔
it’s about Anurag Basu, the OG. But we don’t know who the woman is? Is it Prerna? Is it Komolika? Is it Opprona?
Originally posted by: Sunaina612
Hi guys,
What do u think about chemistry between leads?
I like both of them... cezanne is my fav from the kasauti days... he always rocks..
What are your opinions?
Chemistry between leads

Lol it's that new show? Girl is Saloni from Saath Phere...I can't yaad her name lol
I think op is talking about the show apnaapan.
You posted it on wrong forum
Rajshree Thakur.yes it is a new showOriginally posted by: Donnybrook
Lol it's that new show? Girl is Saloni from Saath Phere...I can't yaad her name lol
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
Rajshree Thakur.yes it is a new show
I think TM was suppose to post this in new show forum 😆
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
22