Ye writers bina sar pair ke story likhte haiWe have to keep our brains aside while watching😆Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi
but how come she is nagin and mehek's mausi whereas she use to hate both sister for her daughters
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ye writers bina sar pair ke story likhte haiWe have to keep our brains aside while watching😆Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi
but how come she is nagin and mehek's mausi whereas she use to hate both sister for her daughters
Originally posted by: Surilikoyal
Maybe this Rishabh is fake. He maybe lookalike of Rishabh who is a fraud. I think in S3 also there was lookalike of Mahir. His name was Krish.
Haan but that Krish turned out to be Mahir pretending to be Krish afterall na..?? I don't remember it clearly vaise. Mujhe toh twin brother hi laga, jiske baare me Chanda wanted to speak with Pratha but Mahek stopped her in-between. I also heard Sudha Chandran will be making a return to N6 soon, so maybe Seema was also involved in this plan all along, who knows lol
kaha thi hum logon ko ithne bewkoofi bhare plot ke sath akela chod diya 🤔 not fair 😒
Haan but that Krish turned out to be Mahir pretending to be Krish afterall na..?? I don't remember it clearly vaise. Mujhe toh twin brother hi laga, jiske baare me Chanda wanted to speak with Pratha but Mahek stopped her in-between. I also heard Sudha Chandran will be making a return to N6 soon, so maybe Seema was also involved in this plan all along, who knows lol
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
kaha thi hum logon ko ithne bewkoofi bhare plot ke sath akela chod diya 🤔 not fair 😒
Sowwy dearie 😭 Health & professional life kinda snuck up on me. Still on meds. 😭
But tbh I'm so happy I was lucky enough to miss Mehek-Twin Bro's suhag raat. Mujhse itna sehen nahi hota. 😆 Y'all are the true heroes who still stuck with that sh*t-storm. 👍🏼

oh get well soon girl 🤗 how are you now ? I know that was ott but kya kare ekta ko waise affair wale sr hi accha lagtha hai 🤣
Sowwy dearie 😭 Health & professional life kinda snuck up on me. Still on meds. 😭
But tbh I'm so happy I was lucky enough to miss Mehek-Twin Bro's suhag raat. Mujhse itna sehen nahi hota. 😆 Y'all are the true heroes who still stuck with that sh*t-storm. 👍🏼
get well soon 🤗
Sowwy dearie 😭 Health & professional life kinda snuck up on me. Still on meds. 😭
But tbh I'm so happy I was lucky enough to miss Mehek-Twin Bro's suhag raat. Mujhse itna sehen nahi hota. 😆 Y'all are the true heroes who still stuck with that sh*t-storm. 👍🏼