Kya kiya..
Aaru batayi ki tumne nayi raatri ki saathi dhundh li.. Kon hai vo mujhe batao!!!😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Kya kiya..
Aaru batayi ki tumne nayi raatri ki saathi dhundh li.. Kon hai vo mujhe batao!!!😆
I'll have to ask Aaru for that..
Aaru please show the proof!!
*Do not embarrass me please Aaru.. I hope you have some proof*
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Kya kiya..
Aaru batayi ki tumne nayi raatri ki saathi dhundh li.. Kon hai vo mujhe batao!!!😆
Main khud nahi janti hoon toh woh kya batayegi 🤣
Acha ab muje Aaru ke upar doubt ho raha.. Koi misunderstanding na hogayi ho usko!!!😆
Good 😳 Monday was slow but relaxing Tum batao
🤣🤣You only misunderstood me, now everything is dudh ka dudh ka and paani ka paani 🤣
meghs ka ff. Btw i see u got promoted. Congrats mahak🥳Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
which last ff chapter you read?
thoda humari taraf se b ghum lenaOriginally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Chail (Himachal ) ❤️
i m curious about why do u want to hunt meghs? Tumhe b chahiye kya? 🤣Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I know you're hurt that's why talking nonsense now.. 😆 I know you ONLY want to be her raatri ki saathi..
Its okay it happens we'll hunt Meghu ourselves.. I'm with you!!!😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k