Guys, join in the game!! It's MCQs only! This Saturday, 9-10 pm! Details on pg 1.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys, join in the game!! It's MCQs only! This Saturday, 9-10 pm! Details on pg 1.
I want to but might not be available during 9pm on Saturday
I want to but might not be available during 9pm on Saturday
Friday evening or Saturday afternoon works?
Thanks for the tag Neha.🤗Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Guys, join in the game!! It's MCQs only! This Saturday, 9-10 pm! Details on pg 1.
I am in.
Can you send me questions between 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM IST either on Friday or Saturday please?
Fix the time and let me know please!
Cheers..
Happy Birthday Alexia!
Have a wonderful day and year ahead.

Cheers..
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Aajao 🥳same host, same theme, new game 😆 details on pg 1
Yay Finally I'll be able to play..
Sign me up !!!🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Savera84
Thanks for the tag Neha.🤗
I am in.
Can you send me questions between 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM IST either on Friday or Saturday please?
Fix the time and let me know please!
Cheers..
Friday sounds good. 👍🏼 Just in case you're not available on Friday we still have Saturday in hand. ⭐️
Originally posted by: Savera84
Thanks for the tag Neha.🤗
I am in.
Can you send me questions between 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM IST either on Friday or Saturday please?
Fix the time and let me know please!
Cheers..
Sure Raji i will send u earlier👍🏼
Thank you Rashi! Please let me know the time. I will make sure to be online at that time.Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Sure Raji i will send u earlier👍🏼
Cheers..
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320