Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: togepe30
Just finished watching the last episode of Business Proposal.
After such good 11 episodes, they just ruined epi 12. It was so boring. I almost didnt want to watch it. Just finished it coz I loved the previous 11 episodes.
Epi 12 was a snore-fest. I dont think they planned to end it in 12 episodes. Why suddenly introduce new tracks in the last episode? I assumed they wanted to leave it open for Season 2 but they closed it off in the last 5 mins.
I agree with you.The last two episodes of BP were boring and half baked.They could have introduced this new track of leads family being against their relationship in the earlier episodes instead of in the last two episodes.The last episode and ending of BP was unsatisfactory to me since they didn't even gave a proper end to this last track and gave a half baked happy ending.
Excited for this drama.I loved the cast too.
https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1539069262282649600?s=20&t=VSJywEM2q5EknSSB0gqd8Q
yay XZ new drama..who is excited ?
i am.when is it releasing?https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1539069262282649600?s=20&t=VSJywEM2q5EknSSB0gqd8Q
yay XZ new drama..who is excited ?
so it just the announcement 😀
we are eating good today
https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1539085979226501120?s=20&t=4BQWBW1xnXo4oedEsZX7dw
I dont like his FLs in fantasy dramas...who is this actress now ?
why Cant I tag u edelweiss ?
we are eating good today
https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1539085979226501120?s=20&t=4BQWBW1xnXo4oedEsZX7dw
I dont like his FLs in fantasy dramas...who is this actress now ?
why Cant I tag u edelweiss ?
I dislike all his female leads. Why cant they give him someone like Fair Xing maybe if they must go with the short n cute ones only.
I also like XuLu but not sure how she would look with XZ.
YangZi's look in OOL was not much to my liking, she looks better in her other shows. Maybe it was the weird hairstyle.
ZhaoLusi has also starred with him but looked so weird but she looked sooo good in Who Rules the World.
Why does the universe hate XZ?😭
Permission Taken from Aahaana Hey guys! Welcome to Asian Shows creations gallery #2 . Feel free to post all your creations, including
397