Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

🀣

Eggjhactly ye angrezi naam mein wo maza nahi hai🀣

Angrez chale gaye, angrezi naam chhod gaye πŸ˜›

Theek hai re, each to their own. Bas apne ghar mein vanda nakko πŸ˜†

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Nick Jonas used to be called 'Mr. President' in 2009 by JoBros fans since he wanted to be President of United States ever since he was a teenager and met Barack Obama. Ab yeh wala bhi nickname dialogue  banake daal do apne story mein CVs. You wanna make him Nick J? Don't do half hearted efforts smiley15

Also, most importantly, make him advocate for Type I diabetes and the importance of a healthy diet, that gives consideration to those with food-related limitations and eating disorders as well. That is one of the core reasons people loved Nick Jonas as a human being (apart from him being a fantastic singer and multitalented in playing the guitar, piano and drums) well before he was spotted by Indian media and reduced to being 'Priyanka's hubby'. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Waah kya bola hai..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Nick Jonas used to be called 'Mr. President' in 2009 by JoBros fans since he wanted to be President of United States ever since he was a teenager and met Barack Obama. Ab yeh wala bhi nickname dialogue  banake daal do apne story mein CVs. You wanna make him Nick J? Don't do half hearted efforts smiley15

Also, most importantly, make him advocate for Type I diabetes and the importance of a healthy diet, that gives consideration to those with food-related limitations and eating disorders as well. That is one of the core reasons people loved Nick Jonas as a human being (apart from him being a fantastic singer and multitalented in playing the guitar, piano and drums) well before he was spotted by Indian media and reduced to being 'Priyanka's hubby'. 

I didn't understand, what you meant actually...πŸ€”πŸ€”

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

And why talk about US..we do that here in India too..ppl from high-end places especially. Had a friend called Samriddhi who was called Sam all her life coz she hates her name. Another one is named Rishab and he makes everyone call him Ribs (coz he's thin) πŸ˜” Honestly, each to their own πŸ˜†

The reason I brought it up is that Nikhil Jaisingh sounds so much more better suited than Nick J atleast in the context πŸ˜†

Agree...ppl in India have been shortening names for ages..they have nicknames as well. .cute silly vague. 

You made me laugh with the name Ribs ..even if he wasn't thin it would be OK

(my emoticons aren't working)

Here someone known Balwinder is called Bali. my cousin chetanya is chi. .short names get much easier on tongue.

Actually I missed his full name in the first episode. .addressing Nick J as jiju is quite funny.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

Waah kya bola hai..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks re! 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

I didn't understand, what you meant actually...πŸ€”πŸ€”

He is a chef based outside India, he can raise awareness on the cause that the actual Nick J advocates too πŸ˜³

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Agree...ppl in India have been shortening names for ages..they have nicknames as well. .cute silly vague. You made me laugh with the name Ribs ..even if he wasn't thin it would be OK (my emoticons aren't working). Here someone known Balwinder is called Bali. my cousin chetanya is chi. .short names get much easier on tongue. Actually I missed his full name in the first episode. .addressing Nick J as jiju is quite funny.

Yepp, happens everywhere. We are fond of nicknames coz we all wanna be cool πŸ˜†

True, makes no difference what size, but he specifically liked to be called by that name because he is thin. Now that he is normal size and grown up, he abhors it πŸ˜†

But yeah Nikhil Jaisingh >>>>>> Nick J (x10000) πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nick J is Nick J, Mr. Jaisingh is Mr. Jaisingh and its hilarious to call someone of another gen a nickname that makes them look like a child man πŸ˜†

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Anuprerna_fan thumbnail

Exactly... And it could be more interesting in fact..