they were good for that gen probably but now it seems quite old and very slow to me 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
they were good for that gen probably but now it seems quite old and very slow to me 😆
next weekend it is then
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Probably.😆 Or my overactive imagination 🤣
Or the suddenness of it all 🤣
someday kids will be saying the same things about the stuff we like to watch 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
they were good for that gen probably but now it seems quite old and very slow to me 😆
could be anything really 🤣
oh yes most definitely 🤣 lotr, hp, potc, marvel, dc everything 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
someday kids will be saying the same things about the stuff we like to watch 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I feel bad for them 😆 I think Robert has gotten away from it in recent years 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oh yes most definitely 🤣 lotr, hp, potc, marvel, dc everything 🤣
I’ll be ready with my bucket to cry into 🤣
he should have stayed cedric diggory 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah I feel bad for them 😆 I think Robert has gotten away from it in recent years 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k