I need a music video or a web show😭
A web show with few steamy scenes of these two would be enough to send us to Heaven.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I need a music video or a web show😭
A web show with few steamy scenes of these two would be enough to send us to Heaven.
Superb article.
I wonder , with so much popularity, how these two sill don't get good offers to do MV or other projects together !!!!!
I know it's a repost for colors,
But still, them posting each other's clip in their IG stories, has my heart❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce-OeYxv7Og/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Rangu is playing guess the words with us.🤦
I fear, after so much hype, this will turn out to be a 6 ghante ka raaz.🤢
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce9BELLNxeq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
A web show with few steamy scenes of these two would be enough to send us to Heaven.
We all have mad imagination skills. Jitna hum soch lete hain koi web show nhi dikha payega😂😂
I know it's a repost for colors,
But still, them posting each other's clip in their IG stories, has my heart❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce-OeYxv7Og/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I know right This made my day. This used to be reality last year 😔😔
Everyone loves them. Everyone knows about them. Everyone knows about their popularity and how marketable they are together. Everyone except Rangu and BD who only exploited them and used them only for other shows instead of promoting them. Their name is the perfect click bait. Just their name and everything goes viral even some obscure news article.
Our fd thinks css is cute/couple sudhir shah🤣
I'm gonna cry😭😭😭. One of the best VMs I've seen on these two😍😍😍😍 Made me so nostalgic. I want those days back!!!😭😭😭
There’s a Trend on TT today to welcome back Rrahel
Shippers R back on active mode🤭
https://twitter.com/aparna45056805/status/1538380480235851777?s=21&t=vAjQ99ssmLfqQ6CXmURtng