Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Le me after seeing this tag: Main kya karu idhar aake?!
Happy bday maroon ๐ฅณ
This is the fun thread of the year ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Le me after seeing this tag: Main kya karu idhar aake?!
Happy bday maroon ๐ฅณ
This is the fun thread of the year ๐คฃ
Ashley took revenge by making a thread super early for your bday like you did for her๐
Happy Birthday Marooonnyyy!! The only Salman fan I like! If I knew it was your birthday today, then I wouldn't have choked you in the morning
sorryyy and enjoyyy!!

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Ashley took revenge by making a thread super early for your bday like you did for her๐
Oye, I made mine only 6-7 hours early coz I thought I would've been out working. ๐
He was THREE days early!
I legit looked at the thread like this, confused that it was 21st yesterday, how did it suddenly become 25th!

Originally posted by: Sock-let
Happy Birthday Marooonnyyy!! The only Salman fan I like! If I knew it was your birthday today, then I wouldn't have choked you in the morning
sorryyy and enjoyyy!!
Where did you choke me ??
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Ashley took revenge by making a thread super early for your bday like you did for her๐
I will make her next birthday thread one month early ๐
You hate Mr. Mcmahon ๐คฃ
But in reality thank you all. Im so emotional now

Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
Happy birthday Saif Ali Khan!!!! 🎂💐🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
2