Does anyone know what he is on?? 😂😂
I don't even know if it's a movie or something... Sometimes there's like such a cultural gap between us...I don't understand half of the things he say
We dnt have sabar
He dont give any khabar.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Does anyone know what he is on?? 😂😂
I don't even know if it's a movie or something... Sometimes there's like such a cultural gap between us...I don't understand half of the things he say
We dnt have sabar
He dont give any khabar.
Back to square one.
Apna jugad khud Karo, aur aise hi contents banao.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce3yeYSPYl6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Back to square one.
Apna jugad khud Karo, aur aise hi contents banao.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce3yeYSPYl6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Yaar ye dukh
I thought we will get some new and wont have to survive on these jugaads anymore😭
Yaar ye dukh
I thought we will get some new and wont have to survive on these jugaads anymore😭
Haan yaar, only Shippers can understand this dukh.🥺
Kuch na Mila Behen. Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh Gaye.😭
Jugaads r the only Sahara now.😒🤷🤦
We should open a new thread & name it " Jugaads" to post pics like this🤪🤷🤦🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce3y_wfK9PX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Can rangu give anchoring to rrahul helly for jhalak dikla jaa
Can rangu give anchoring to rrahul helly for jhalak dikla jaa
He won't. And I'm pretty sure they won't do it🙄🙄