Arey bhai bhai bhai bhai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Arey bhai bhai bhai bhai 🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Mujhe Sameer nahin, Shahrukh chahiye.
But thank you for the lovely compliment. 😳
Hi... I am Rahul...... Naam toh suna hi hoga.....
SRK ka mujhse bada koi fan nahi.....

Zakeen hi nahi ho raha ke itne CUTE ladki se baat ho rahi hai.......
FF ko dekhte hi laga...... jaise ⭐️

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Hi... I am Rahul...... Naam toh suna hi hoga.....
SRK ka mujhse bada koi fan nahi.....
🤣

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Aaj se Mission FF Shuro......... So dear FF............
1. What you like the most in films?
2. Your fav actor/actress?
3. What kind of music you like?
You’re going to have to fight with your Munna. Me and two other members is already in his list of online crushes. 😆 To answer your question because I leave no opportunity to promote my favourites
billa lanaat h yaar tujh pyOriginally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Hi... I am Rahul...... Naam toh suna hi hoga.....
SRK ka mujhse bada koi fan nahi.....

Katayi nahi Janaab.......... I can prove I am biggest SRK Fan here........ even bigger than zu 😆
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Hi... I am Rahul...... Naam toh suna hi hoga.....
SRK ka mujhse bada koi fan nahi.....
Munna, kuch seekh from your Gurru
Hi Rahul

Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420
billa lanaat h yaar tujh py
I am Rahul............ and Munna is SUNIL from Darr
Naam loonga toh woh badnaam ho jayegi
Sammi meri waar main waari
Main waariyaan ni sammiye
Sammi meri waar main waari
Main waariyaan ni sammiye 😆
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
. .
Last Year when Diljit Dosanjh's film "Sardaar ji 3" trailer was launched, a controversy was erupted due to film's heroine Hania Aamir being a...
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2036065071013757272?s=20
249