IKR but I watched that for hazel, she is cutie oneOriginally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Sorry we lost touch, I stopped watching JKLK when they made Yashoda so irritating😭
her antics
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
IKR but I watched that for hazel, she is cutie oneOriginally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Sorry we lost touch, I stopped watching JKLK when they made Yashoda so irritating😭
her antics
the moment Creations Gallery will up , I am ready with them
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
the moment Creations Gallery will up , I am ready with them
You are making CG thread??
nope someone has already asked so she might be
yup for hazel....
Posting in the right forum. 😆 Else Sab gadbad ho jaata. 😆
I loved the episode. It was great till now. Things that we knew are being shown. Nothing distorted as of yet. 😆
The start is good. The language, the acting, the emotions. The screenplay etc all are great.
any positive ans for Creations Gallery by mod....Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I've asked for permission - EDT (Rashi); CC, Members Intro & Creations gallery by me.
AT tum log dekh lo 😆
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
any positive ans for Creations Gallery by mod....
None yet. Maybe a day or two more. You wanna do it?
no problem, will wait for it...anyone from us can do it....no issue...
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
no problem, will wait for it...anyone from us can do it....no issue...
Cool! ATs will also be there, you could do that. 😳