You should catch up with the meme thread if you haven’t already 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
You should catch up with the meme thread if you haven’t already 🤣
As long as story telling remains consistent.. I'm good.
yeah I think the OG creators are working on it so i have some hope 😳 just hope the channel doesn't interfere
which season 1 you finished?
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
which season 1 you finished?
Avatar The Last Airbender😳
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
yeah I think the OG creators are working on it so i have some hope 😳 just hope the channel doesn't interfere
Haan. Channel interference always makes things bad 🤔 why do channels have to interfere anyway?
Usually end up ruining the show.. how's that profitable
they usually think of short-term I want to say 😆
Haan, and then the viewers go away😆 I've done to all the shows post one or two months, or at Max threeish months🤣 first 100 episodes tak hi sab thik rehta hai
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Haan, and then the viewers go away😆 I've done to all the shows post one or two months, or at Max threeish months🤣 first 100 episodes tak hi sab thik rehta hai
yeah 50-100 seems to be the decent average for ITV 😆 I want to see a complete OTT take over 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k