Sonia name always given to rich brats or husband stealer or bitchy kind of girls in movies🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sonia name always given to rich brats or husband stealer or bitchy kind of girls in movies🤣
Mickey mouse will be back ? Neil 💔 He needs to talk to Mini 💔
He wants to but he is heart broken. This delhi trip is proving very difficult for him. Ashok is smart, he has made hia plan well.
Sonia and ashok😡😡😡
Poor Neil and Mini
Nice part waiting for next❤
Thanks for like and comment
Will update soon
Awesome
Love it
Cont soon
.Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Sonia name always given to rich brats or husband stealer or bitchy kind of girls in movies🤣
Suits crappy in disguise of Sonia name 🤣
Sonia😳 and Ickey..viekey..chickey now🤢 future updates are going to be heartbreaks for MiNeil 💔 and Ashok 🥺 why is he doing this ?
🤣🤣 but thank God or say Anjali she is doing all this for hubby sake atleast. Majboori and all but not that crappy type bitchy one who will eye on Neil and take advantage🤣
Sonia😳 and Ickey..viekey..chickey now🤢 future updates are going to be heartbreaks for MiNeil 💔 and Ashok 🥺 why is he doing this ?
Ashok got an opportunity to get his daughter back so he will do it whatever it takes😆
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277