Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
this @harappanchick speaks so much like my Ishq😳
Originally posted by: 08_maria
this @harappanchick speaks so much like my Ishq😳
Are you trying to replace me by that bitch😛
lmao 🤣
U CANNOT BE REPLACED MY LOVE😳❤️
Any idea which reel this elephant is talking about
https://twitter.com/leo_09_boss/status/1537059056917127169?s=20&t=XvEU12eVolLYu6TkmrrYIA
I thought a reel has dropped😆
Oh man this song❤️ even after years I can hear this song and feel the emotions just like first time
It is beautiful how overwhelmed he is that he doesn't even notice that Tejo is different.
And I cannot say enough of this but Priyanka is just. .. She's nailing this baby Tejo. Like sooo sooo perfect. Until now I used to feel a little bad because her character has been almost same but with this story she is getting enough chances to prove her acting.
Originally posted by: ShanUlas
Any idea which reel this elephant is talking about
https://twitter.com/leo_09_boss/status/1537059056917127169?s=20&t=XvEU12eVolLYu6TkmrrYIA
Is that the reel where ankit is there? Lol did he ask her to remove that 😛🤪🤣 and now she's pretending she doesn't know? Instagram doesn't remove things just like that... Especially with someone that big of a following 🤣🤣
@maria more drama.