I wanna know what Priyanka uses or mixes up too -- she always gets complimented for how amazing she smells in all almost every talk show and it has my curiosity piqued.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wanna know what Priyanka uses or mixes up too -- she always gets complimented for how amazing she smells in all almost every talk show and it has my curiosity piqued.
1.Tiffany Original Scent. Unfortunately only available via select custom scent labs and private reserves.
2. Roja Haute Luxe
3. Shumukh
Anything tea tree or citrus
tea tree elizabeth arden
citrus scents from la occitaine
and orange tonic from azzaro
kya chal raha hai?
Fogg chal raha hai.
Fogg - my fav scent
She mentioned she uses Donna Trussardi
She mentioned she uses Donna Trussardi
Thank you, my friend. I just looked it up and might get one. Anything to bowl people over. 🥳
Originally posted by: CriticusExpert
1.Tiffany Original Scent. Unfortunately only available via select custom scent labs and private reserves.
2. Roja Haute Luxe
3. Shumukh
2500 pounds for a 1000 ml bottle of Roja Haute Luxe and I don't know if I'm looking up the right thing but Shumukh isn't showing up anywhere less than a million pounds a bottle and that though on sale. Nice to bump into you here just in case you're one of the Sheikhs of Dubai. 🤗
Originally posted by: infinity101
You liked the YSL one? I find it good but not that great, love the bottle though ❤️ And please do recommend some good perfumes FF, the light scented ones 😆 And what's your absolute fav brand?
I loved the YSL one. I’ve gotten lots of compliments while wearing the perfume. The same fragrance can smell different from person to person. My favourites are the ones mentioned. Light scented ones that I like are:
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi FF
do you own all these perfumes?
is the narciso one you mentioned edt or edp?
I currently own four of them. The rest is finished, so I need to restock. Narciso is EDP
I currently have these
Charlene
Flower Paris
Secret temptation
Amway attitude
Engage cologne