I like paco robanne for everyday wear
on special occasions chanel
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I like paco robanne for everyday wear
on special occasions chanel
Hi FFOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
My favourite scents are:
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her
For men, I like:
do you own all these perfumes?
is the narciso one you mentioned edt or edp?
Tag is big for me
My favorites:
1. YSL Opium
2. Armani Acqua di Gio
3. Mr. Burberry
4. CK One
For opposite sex:
1. Chanel Mademoiselle
2. Dior J'adore
Ye sab french sounding naam kya hai 🤔
dior ysl and chanel are French brandsYe sab french sounding naam kya hai 🤔
I am a Burberry loyalist since a teen. Will not try anything else
Originally posted by: priya185
dior ysl and chanel are French brands
Italian scents rock😎
Yeh kya hai
lynx/axe is best body spray for men
I’m on the hunt for a nice rose scent that doesn’t smell like a pot pourri or elderly, that isn’t too strong but has longevity, not too sweet.
Any reco, please?
Thx ☺️