Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blackfaree

Yes… and he wont go after her mayb keri will stop her alion.. or he will feel she needs time.. remember she is azaad to make choice

Aap overtaken muskaan with bombs👏👏

He too said naa he can make mistakes again🤧

Edited by Shravani95 - 1 years ago
Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Samjhi nai overtaken😆

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That ask me anything dang so young and now he hardly does this!! So much difference i like the fk now☺️haye beard look

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Kindly Move to this thread temporarily

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5294093?ri=6&rv=6590 

anabh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

kya yaar even Sundar recognized Keri, just by the taste of her Pasta. And here Keri is full on flirting with Aryan, up close and all, but he didn't even doubt 😭

i so wish we had gotten that meri jaan sequence between Arylie, not Aryan and Keri. Please makers end this track already and give us some nice Arylie scenes 

ps: i know i shouldn't even bother to look for logic here but how did Sundar fit into imlie's blouse? okay i'll peace out now😆

Though Keri is like a fresh breath amidst all rona dhona......but I dont understand Imlie logic why she needs to disguise in her own house to roam around and look for clues. I understand she had disguised to enter purandas office or  ppl disguise if they need entry in someone else house but here she is owner and can go to any corner of house or anyone's room more easily as Imlie than as a servant.....anyways logic ki ITV mein koi dosti nahi hain.....

anabh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

arrey yaar when did UM become smart.. 

She is evil smart or "shaatir".....only then she can play games😉......

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anabh

Though Keri is like a fresh breath amidst all rona dhona......but I dont understand Imlie logic why she needs to disguise in her own house to roam around and look for clues. I understand she had disguised to enter purandas office or  ppl disguise if they need entry in someone else house but here she is owner and can go to any corner of house or anyone's room more easily as Imlie than as a servant.....anyways logic ki ITV mein koi dosti nahi hain.....

maybe to flirt with her husband which she can't do now as Imlie 😆