What new show, the banni show? I thought that got a time slot of 9?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What new show, the banni show? I thought that got a time slot of 9?
Banni is 9 pm show...
New show is anandibaa and emily ..
I think that is shifting to 7.30
Think it’s baa and phamily
2 months of Dhara vs Deshit has finally caught up with the PH. Star Plus is done with them I guess, no more passes.
Ps will go off air :( there is no surviving 7pm slot :(
Shivi havent even had babies yet :(
Me after finally coming to realisation and thinking Shiva’s earlier dialogue:
Jeeyangey toh saath jeeyangey
Doobengey toh saath doobengey
This is how I feel PS other characters thinking of Shivi 😭
Yeh news confirmed hai kya?? Share the post if it this there... I didn't find any
Joke toh nahi kiya na pritha🤣
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Ps will go off air :( there is no surviving 7pm slot :(
I thought it is shifting to 6:30, is it 7? The reason I ask is because the new Karan Wahi show Chana Meriya is starting on July 5 and it has a time slot of 7. It is on Star Bharat, I think that show looks really interesting and Karan is a big enough name to attract an audience. Would Star Plus put their own shows against each other?
Originally posted by: mkc12345
I thought it is shifting to 6:30, is it 7? The reason I ask is because the new Karan Wahi show Chana Meriya is starting on July 5 and it has a time slot of 7. It is on Star Bharat, I think that show looks really interesting and Karan is a big enough name to attract an audience. Would Star Plus put their own shows against each other?
I think this comment means TRP audience are generally from 7pm to 10pm who are glued onto TV therefore anything beyond or before won’t gain that much TRPs compared to prime time slot