Hello everyone, I created this topic so we can discuss our hotty Aditya Raj.
Hello everyone, I created this topic so we can discuss our hotty Aditya Raj.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey Ragz
How’s u??
It’s jais
It’s been long
Finally mera Raj aa geya❤️❤️
I am doing well! Couldn’t get into my old account. So had to create a new one. i am super excited for this show and of course for KW.
Yeah
Hoping for our old friends reunion and of course making new here and support this hotty
Originally posted by: Bhatkati-Aatma
Yeah
Hoping for our old friends reunion and of course making new here and support this hotty
Yes, I’ll let everyone know the topic is ready.
Also bts looking amazing.
I just ask other girl if I can post here.
Can’t wait for 5th july
Wahi looks super hot as Aditya...❤️and the promos and bts look promosing..👏
Cant wait to see him back in a show...its been so so long....excited to see Actor Wahi back in action


