OMG , saw the IV so many times but didn't realize.🤦
Aaj samajh aya😳

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
OMG , saw the IV so many times but didn't realize.🤦
Aaj samajh aya😳

I need more now. I cant sleep.
I am really curious what they they r doing. I hope its hosting or sonething
They should do MV/webshow soon too🤞.
Sach mein yaar!
Hosh uda dia inn dono ne.
Originally posted by: Abby_143
Unfollow kya hota hai aage badho n just block them 🤣🤣
Agar mere bass mein hota, I would have blocked those ppl from the world, not only IG. 🤣
We dont believe. Next time take a video and he should post on insta. Then we believe him😆
We dont believe. Next time take a video and he should post on insta. Then we believe him😆
Exactly. FD ko suboot mangta hai😆
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
No new bts😒😒
In dono se kuch nahi hoga, why are they being so secretive.🤔
Ek photo tak nahi dali.
Another Hot Topic 💥
Hopefully project reveal hone k baad thore aur content & bts mile
Helly was sayinh kuch dino mei pata chal jayega
yeah maybe, cause as fare I know Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na from Zee TV are shooting at our VR mansion since its beginning and the show is still shooting there - so Rrahel won't be able to shoot there right now.Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
It looked like vr mansion but jeh rangu ke kisi hor show ka set tha shyd choti sardarni ka
Yaar, Itni bhi Kya secrecy??🤔
Yeh project hai ya 6 ghante ka raaz !!🤷🤦