I will watch the slap on loop. Imagine the lovely GIFs that will be made. Wow
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will watch the slap on loop. Imagine the lovely GIFs that will be made. Wow
I want Patralekha to say Virrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat I want to give birth to your child naturally!
*SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
I will watch it 538+ times to be precise, give or take +10 for the sheer pleasure 😆
I will watch it 538+ times to be precise, give or take +10 for the sheer pleasure 😆
If this ever happens, we will celebrate for the whole day. After slap, I want her face to be blackened by mohalle ki aurate