Originally posted by: scarlett22
I'm hopeful reading this sleeping separately arrangement.
They're emphasizing it every two days. However, I don't trust the writers.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: scarlett22
I'm hopeful reading this sleeping separately arrangement.
They're emphasizing it every two days. However, I don't trust the writers.
FAKE PREGNANCY KARVAO.
USE Virat sleeping separately as a trigger. Sai will stand by Virat.
Had a similar thought...
yes. I am going to watch I read your comment on the scene. ☺️
Can anyone help me.....
I am writing story on wattapad....if anyone knows the rituals takes place in Maharashtraian culture please pm me....or provide me links....please😭
Looks like Samrat's birthday will have a dream sequence with him? So many BTS of him.
IF walo ko Vihaan ka number mil gaya hai. Show some love, guys
Ha haha! It'sokay if that's the case. GHKKPM is getting nuttier than all ITV shows combined! I have been watching/following these shows for the last 10+ years !
Thanks though! :)
So back to late episodes?
Yep. Episode on time quota for the week is overSo back to late episodes?
Yep. There will be a dream sequence. Lag toh raha hai Aisa. Hopefully it should be Sai ya Mansi. Patralekha ka hoga toh she will manipulate even the dreamOriginally posted by: scarlett22
Looks like Samrat's birthday will have a dream sequence with him? So many BTS of him.