sooo beautiful ... oops just realized, in title I mentioned as Sid instead of Ashish. sorry
Page
of
1sooo beautiful ... oops just realized, in title I mentioned as Sid instead of Ashish. sorry
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey you can edit your title as many times you want. please go ahead n edit 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hey you can edit your title as many times you want. please go ahead n edit 👍🏼
I can see the edit option only to individual post, where is the edit for title
look on the Rt hand side of the title . You will see grey button . Click on that .Originally posted by: Smiley3262017
I can see the edit option only to individual post, where is the edit for title
Check the screen shot below , highlighted in red for you .
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
look on the Rt hand side of the title . You will see grey button . Click on that .
Check the screen shot below , highlighted in red for you .
Thank you, it was soooo right to the page, I didn't even see it 😆
Originally posted by: Smiley3262017
Thank you, it was soooo right to the page, I didn't even see it 😆
It happens many times .❤️
In case you face any issues please feel free to ask dear 🤗
Lovely, this is too good. Hope the makers incorporate something like this of both of them in the oncoming marriage track. They have this nice gentle chemistry which is not being tapped in the show more.