Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Welcome old new member Saraf/Wasu 🥳
A new friend? Welcome 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Welcome old new member Saraf/Wasu 🥳
A new friend? Welcome 🤗
I cant believe this thread has been reopened after ages since the show has been off air! I remember watching the show during lunch hours when my mom would be shoving food down my throat and I’ll be retorting “Shoro! Ami Abhay Piya dekhbo!” 🤣
Originally posted by: SarafWasima
I cant believe this thread has been reopened after ages since the show has been off air! I remember watching the show during lunch hours when my mom would be shoving food down my throat and I’ll be retorting “Shoro! Ami Abhay Piya dekhbo!” 🤣
Ayyooo!! 😆 how sweet!! Abhay is hum sab ka baspan ka cruss 🤣
Originally posted by: SarafWasima
I cant believe this thread has been reopened after ages since the show has been off air! I remember watching the show during lunch hours when my mom would be shoving food down my throat and I’ll be retorting “Shoro! Ami Abhay Piya dekhbo!” 🤣
We’ve been here in this dead forum for a while 🤣 luckily we survived a closure of it too 🤣 nice to meet you and welcome 😳
Originally posted by: SarafWasima
Main toh Kabir & Abhay fida thi baaki
Unn pe to sab fida hai🤣
what are you dancing for?
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
what are you dancing for?
To pass time 🤣
let's together, time pass and fill pages.
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
let's together, time pass and fill pages.
Finish the AT?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k