Ruk jaa
O dil deewane
Puchu toh main zara
Ladki hai ya hai jaadu
Khushboo hai ya nasha
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ruk jaa
O dil deewane
Puchu toh main zara
Ladki hai ya hai jaadu
Khushboo hai ya nasha
Teri meri
Meri teri
Prem kahani hai mushkil
2 lafzo main yeh baya na ho paaye
Your 2fav shows
Kundali and kumkum again in trp race
Kumkum was on 5th position
Kundali on 4th 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Your 2fav shows
Kundali and kumkum again in trp race
Kumkum was on 5th position
Kundali on 4th 🤣🤣
I don’t watch them anymore and I don’t care 🤣 all itv is garbage anyways
are u sure? 🤣🤣🤣u dont care anymore 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t watch them anymore and I don’t care 🤣 all itv is garbage anyways
What happened to ur patience level? 🤣🤣u cant do this 😭
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
are u sure? 🤣🤣🤣u dont care anymore 🤣🤣🤣
What happened to ur patience level? 🤣🤣u cant do this 😭
I really don’t care 🤣 don’t believe me if you don’t want to I’m used to it anyways 🤣
What about ST?
U still watch it? 🤣🤣
Pata tha you won’t believe me when I say no 🤣
kundali and kumkum have lost a loyal fan .🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I really don’t care 🤣 don’t believe me if you don’t want to I’m used to it anyways 🤣
Sirf tum bhi dekhna chod dia 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shocking news for me 🤣🤣🤣
When did this miracle happen?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k