Originally posted by: Kitty584
Part 20 A : " MaAn's first night"
Tags set 4 -
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kitty584
Part 20 A : " MaAn's first night"
Tags set 4 -
Originally posted by: Kitty584
Part 20 A : " MaAn's first night"
Last set of tags -
(Sorry if I missed anyone!)
Ruki kyun😭..Monday 💔Kab ayega 😳
Coming to this part...it was so amazing..everything was perfect all the emotions loved it ❤
Is it even ua first to write long romantic scenes nahi na..I mean ua well versed in it kitten 😸 🤗
Excited 😁
Ruki kyun😭..Monday 💔Kab ayega 😳
Coming to this part...it was so amazing..everything was perfect all the emotions loved it ❤
Is it even ua first to write long romantic scenes nahi na..I mean ua well versed in it kitten 😸 🤗
Excited 😁
Sorry naa....mujhe likhne me bohot time lagta hai yaar....monday aa jaayega jaldi jaldi.. ❤️
Thank youuuu🤗🤗
Itna romance maine nahi kisi part me nahi likha na Nyshhhh... meri toh itne me hi jaan nikal gayi next half likhna hai ab iska😭
Thank you so much for tagging me🫶🏽👍🏽❣️
Awww Just awww waiting for the next Kitty🤗lovely lovely update
This was full of romance Kitty loved how u mentioned all their beautiful moments, was a good reminder. Excited for next part
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Awww Just awww waiting for the next Kitty🤗lovely lovely update
Thank you Tia❤❤🥺🤗
This was full of romance Kitty loved how u mentioned all their beautiful moments, was a good reminder. Excited for next part
Thank you so muchh❤❤❤🤗
I would've elaborated on each moment but I think bohot zyada ho jaata..
no worries, in our head it was elaborated as we have seen old episodes scenes so many times!Originally posted by: Kitty584
Thank you so muchh❤❤❤🤗
I would've elaborated on each moment but I think bohot zyada ho jaata..