Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Good morning to you. Btw that pride quiz is related to LGBTQ community right. I have zero knowledge about it😆.
I also have limited knowledge🤷♀️ google will help
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Good morning to you. Btw that pride quiz is related to LGBTQ community right. I have zero knowledge about it😆.
I also have limited knowledge🤷♀️ google will help
okay😲 . I should wake you up like this everyday
. With chillies🤣🤣🤣🤣insted of sprinking water droplets🤗🤗. I haven't even slept because of work. will sleep now .Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
okay😲 . I should wake you up like this everyday
. With chillies🤣🤣🤣🤣insted of sprinking water droplets🤗🤗. I haven't even slept because of work. will sleep now .
oh god then go to sleep now
i toh need to shower breakfast and start work 🤣
Bro iski tag line, Jo kharidne aaya tha vyaapaar se kya khud bik jaayega ginni ke pyaar se🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Bro iski tag line, Jo kharidne aaya tha vyaapaar se kya khud bik jaayega ginni ke pyaar se🤣🤣
ITV shows ki hoti hai ajeeb ajeeb taglines🤣
this tagline 🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️ Was thinkinf of giving this show a try but the tag 🙄🙄🙄🙄Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Bro iski tag line, Jo kharidne aaya tha vyaapaar se kya khud bik jaayega ginni ke pyaar se🤣🤣
Everything here is of my Liking. Niyati Wahi ( not unwatchable), Good music and most important food. But time nahi hai. 😆🤪Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Bro iski tag line, Jo kharidne aaya tha vyaapaar se kya khud bik jaayega ginni ke pyaar se🤣🤣
Also why does it feel like ye kisi show se insipred/remake/copied hai? 😆🤔
Ye twitter pe dekhe the. 🤣 When SHAME ON STAR PLUS was trending. I mean WTF. 🤣
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Ye twitter pe dekhe the. 🤣 When SHAME ON STAR PLUS was trending. I mean WTF. 🤣
WTH🤣 Ye log kuch bhi dikhate rehte hain..
Seems like she never saw outside world😆
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27