

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You are one of the top contenders though ☺️
Finger Fetish, Missh, Maroon and Nathu jee!!!!
Fingu, bolly and almirah
Bollyqueen. Without a doubt.
Bollyqueen is an obvious for me. Though lately, I’ve been literally cackling on my phone because of Chameli and Heisenberg. 😆
It's hard to pick just one.
FF 🤗 That Aussie humor along with her quirks never fail to crack me up.
Rekhaji -- I think this is self-explanatory.😆 Their posts make me laugh so hard I can barely breathe at times!
Heisenberg 😆
Chameli, Bollyqueen, Almirah, Misshhh, Maroon, Minion, Nathu, Chotashakil, IWILLDIE, and a few others I'm sure I missed, so please forgive me but that's all I can think of off the top of my head right now.
Originally posted by: 3G3PIJFDYXNK6W4I
It's hard to pick just one.
FF 🤗 That Aussie humor along with her quirks never fail to crack me up.
Rekhaji -- I think this is self-explanatory.😆 Their posts make me laugh so hard I can barely breathe at times!
Heisenberg 😆
Chameli, Bollyqueen, Almirah, Misshhh, Maroon, Minion, Nathu, and a few others I'm sure I missed, so please forgive me but that's all I can think of off the top of my head right now.
Omg I forgot RekhaJi. I LOVE REKHA JI! 😂 I feel so blessed that I’ve never been a recipient of his sarcastic wrath. ❤️
Yes, Heisenberg as well. His dirty humour is top-notch. 😆
FF hesien Bollyqueen nathu Theminion missh chamelli or hasini
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12