Finally open.🥳
Now anyone can post.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Finally open.🥳
Now anyone can post.
too late bro. 😂😂
Yeah. I know Thoda late ho gaya. 😆 But still 4 matches to go. Will update this after the series is over. Planning to do this everytime there is a bilateral series:)
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Yeah. I know Thoda late ho gaya. 😆 But still 4 matches to go. Will update this after the series is over. Planning to do this everytime there is a bilateral series:)
badhiya. Hopefully we win next 4 to get first 4 of next 13. 😎😎😎
Interesting
I like it
Sports Forum will be dead then. 😆 No matter what people say we all know Cricket is the only thing that generates buzz. Anyways We already have a separate IPL forum. Should leave it like this. And this will help in commonwealth games 2022. Where women's cricket is also a sport. So while discussing cricket we can discuss other sports in same forum and it will increase sports knowledge. And besides people I know don't want to visit too much forums threads. One forum for sports and Cricket is enough. :)
BTW should we have a separate forum for Cricket .. instead of mixing it with Sports. As I feel its ready for its own Forum.
Share your thoughts.
Nice topic and very informative Suyash.👍🏼
Cheers..
BTW should we have a separate forum for Cricket .. instead of mixing it with Sports. As I feel its ready for its own Forum.
Share your thoughts.
I like the idea. It’s a good way to organize all things cricket in one place. Plus I think you should have a general topic always open - All things cricket in that forum - discuss everything and anything under the Sun related to cricket.
The sports forum is mostly running due to cricket. We dont want it to be dead. In India cricket is involved in every sport. You cant go without cricket.Originally posted by: ZIJ2G5K4QBFRFJLD
I like the idea. It’s a good way to organize all things cricket in one place. Plus I think you should have a general topic always open - All things cricket in that forum - discuss everything and anything under the Sun related to cricket.
There is already one. 😆 Its dead though. Please open It vijay :)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/cricket/4346825/general-cricket-discussion-thread-2
Also open the videos thread.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/cricket/3905580/cricket-videos-centre-1
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48