lets have some fun. Its a simple game. You are given three characters and three actions and you have to give your choices on what would u do to each and why 🤣
Dont be shy and lets have some fun
Cause it’s no judgements and only fun😊
lets have some fun. Its a simple game. You are given three characters and three actions and you have to give your choices on what would u do to each and why 🤣
Dont be shy and lets have some fun
Cause it’s no judgements and only fun😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
First trio.
Abhay, Kabeer, Sid 😆
Kiss - Abhya
Marry- Kabeer
Kill - Sid?! (I don't remember him)🤣
its difficult for me to imagine forgetting sid 😆 he was the best villain of the show. Abhay’s brother who betrayed amtetz 😛🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
its difficult for me to imagine forgetting sid 😆 he was the best villain of the show. Abhay’s brother who betrayed amtetz 😛🤣
I haven't rewatched the show in ages 🤣
Actually I have only watched it once 😆
no worries we understand. 🤗❤️ If not for abhay i dont think i would have cared much either 😆Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I haven't rewatched the show in ages 🤣
Actually I have only watched it once 😆
Kiss : Kabir
Marry : Abhay
Kill : Sid
😆 and no questions
ok no questions 🤣
come play with us
Kiss: Abhay
Marry: Sid
Kill: Kabeer
😆😆
Kaash wolfie hota choice me
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80