I love it but aadat ho gaya tha na woh innocent praani ko dekhne ka😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I love it but aadat ho gaya tha na woh innocent praani ko dekhne ka😳
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
I love it but aadat ho gaya tha na woh innocent praani ko dekhne ka😳
Butterfly bhi innocent hai😳 n flowers lovely too hehe. I know time lagega but hope u get used to it
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Guys any idea where is _prabz aka shreya nowadays??. Dekhaai nahi deti hai ab IF pe😔.P.S - maarungi agar UK bola toh
. I am serious😊
Prabzzziiii ka naam bhi Shreya hai??!!!!😲
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Guys any idea where is _prabz aka shreya nowadays??. Dekhaai nahi deti hai ab IF pe😔.P.S - maarungi agar UK bola toh
. I am serious😊
Prabz ka naam shreya hai? Isnt her name Prabz
Yes aapka bhi right🤣🤣🤣too many shreya's . Minoite - sherya,ragazza_ dolce - shreya and prabz ,_ shreya🤗🤗. Aur main priya 🤗
I think shreya bhi hai🤣🤣 only hinna can confirm🤗
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Yes aapka bhi right🤣🤣🤣too many shreya's . Minoite - sherya,ragazza_ dolce - shreya and prabz ,_ shreya🤗🤗. Aur main priya 🤗
So many Priya too. I thought u r Mish😆
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Yes aapka bhi right🤣🤣🤣too many shreya's . Minoite - sherya,ragazza_ dolce - shreya and prabz ,_ shreya🤗🤗. Aur main priya 🤗
Haa,and we all are the smartest people in the world haina girls??😎
Hii Priyaaaa🤗
Mujhe laga tha ki tera naam Mishti hai🤣
My name is mishti 🤗.woh toh I was trying to do rhymimg priya and shreya🤣🤣
mishti hi hai. Mein rhyming kar rahi thi with Priya and shreya🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Haa,and we all are the smartest people in the world haina girls??😎
Hii Priyaaaa🤗
Mujhe laga tha ki tera naam Mishti hai🤣
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27