

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Only way to drag you in the threads 😆
If I remember correctly, you told me you didn't like her 😆
You prefered Ramsha and Sarah 😆
jaan naa pehchaa, main tera mehmaan padosi🤪
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
If I remember correctly, you told me you didn't like her 😆
You prefered Ramsha and Sarah 😆
I think I’m over those girls 😆
An plus at that time I wasn’t ready for this one. She’s special. She’s got “Do Mast Mast Nain”
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I think I’m over those girls 😆
An plus at that time I wasn’t ready for this one. She’s special. She’s got “Do Mast Mast Nain”
That was quick 😆
Matlab ab your eyes are set on Hania Aamir 😆
I saw her older photos and liked her more then, before she got all the work done.
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
That was quick 😆
Matlab ab your eyes are set on Hania Aamir 😆
I saw her older photos and liked her more then, before she got all the work done.
A mutual friend of ours sent me her insta account page. An well I’ve drained the battery life of my phone/Laptop and IPad scrolling it. Infact I’m posting this on the gas station attendants phone who works near my house 🤣
😉 😉
If I was her neighbor I would offer to walk her doggy 🐶
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
A mutual friend of ours sent me her insta account page. An well I’ve drained the battery life of my phone/Laptop and IPad scrolling it. Infact I’m posting this on the gas station attendants phone who works near my house 🤣
😉 😉
Why is none of this surprising to me 😆
Ever seen her? She's Pakistani-Ukrainian
Do you guys think Ajay Devgn’s Drishyam 3 can cross the ₹50 crore mark in its first day? With the huge franchise value, strong anticipation, and...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
Sidharth Malhotra arrives next week with Vvaan Force of the Forest facing a crucial box-office test. His theatrical run has been rocky with Thank...
The Preity Zinta-Kareena Kapoor rivalry feels like it’s getting a surprise sequel. Back in the 2000s, the two were among Bollywood’s biggest...
https://www.hollywoodreporterindia.com/features/insight/siddhant-chaturvedi-confirms-collaboration-with-filmmaker-abhishek-chaubey
4