Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Most of the people here are from Delhi or out of India. And me from a ruled place [ one of the state of India] . Desert area 🤓
🤣🤣🤣
GJ/RJ???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Most of the people here are from Delhi or out of India. And me from a ruled place [ one of the state of India] . Desert area 🤓
🤣🤣🤣
GJ/RJ???
Bro, mujhe match ke timings nahi pata😲
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Bro, mujhe match ke timings nahi pata😲
It will start at 7pm
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
ruled place 🤓 rajasthan🤣🤣
My ancestars from Rajasthan😳
wow from Jaipur or ajmer😎
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
sab 21- 30 ki range mein hai. Don't know about aisha ,and Vedika😈😈. Uska swayamvar idea is nice😉. And others are younger than her like me.😎But on India forums there are no boys available of her age🤣🤣.
i dont want a swayamwar🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Means pehla no. Vedika ka🤗🤗. Aisha is still a kid🤣🤣. Vedika ji please invite me in your wedding . I want to eat food there😆. Btw Vedika you are from which country. That flag is so confusing. I googled about it but not getting from which country you are🤔
lol mera number hi ayega I know
I am from Germany 🤣 and i dont know shaadi germany mein hogi ya india 🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Wow Germany.Does she know German? If yes give me tutions of it. Please I wanted to learn German in my school . But due to the government orders. I had to learn Sanskrit😭😭. Guten morgen Vedika 🤗🤗
yes I know german.
Guten morgen 🤗
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
lol mera number hi ayega I know
I am from Germany 🤣 and i dont know shaadi germany mein hogi ya india 🤣
Where do u wanna marry? Ind ki Germany
dunno 🤣 both have pros and cons
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27